Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Frigidaire Diswasher ER UO Error code [FIXED]

It is inside of the door, towards the top.

Control Board - 154757002
    Ryan

PartsDr.com
    - Discount Appliance Parts & Accessories

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

Check out our Repair Videos on Youtube

"Like" Parts Dr on Facebook

Follow Parts Dr on Twitter

vent assembly without new wiring

My new vent assembly delivered yesterday and I want to confirm that I do not also need any new wiring. The part number is 154861101 and the wiring all looks fine on the dish washer. Also, if I don't need new wiring could you include how to disconnect the original wiring and connect to new vent assembly?

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by clipsh View Post
    Model Number: FDB4315LFC2
    Brand: Frigidaire

Last night I went to start the dishwasher and it came up with a ER UO error code and it wouldn't start or run at all. I looked in the manual and they didn't list this error code. Any idea or what this means, or how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by boyerbt View Post
    My new vent assembly delivered yesterday and I want to confirm that I do not also need any new wiring. The part number is 154861101 and the wiring all looks fine on the dish washer. Also, if I don't need new wiring could you include how to disconnect the original wiring and connect to new vent assembly?

Thanks for the help.
    What is the model number of your dishwasher?
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Please help keep our repair forum FREE by purchasing your replacement parts from our online store. Thank you for your support.

The model number is FGHD2433KF1 - I thought I saw in the previous posts that I would only need the vent but wanted to double check before I try to install.

Thanks again for the help.

The model number is FGHD2433KF1 - I thought I saw in the previous posts that I would only need the vent but wanted to double check before I try to install.

Thanks again for the help.
    Your model dishwasher uses part number 154861101 for the vent assembly. It does NOT need the vent with the wiring harness.

Vent & Fan Assembly - 154861101
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Does the original wiring just come right off of the old vent assembly and connect to the new vent? Anything else I should know?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Ryan View Post
    Your model dishwasher uses part number 154861101 for the vent assembly. It does NOT need the vent with the wiring harness.

Does the original wiring just come right off of the old vent assembly and connect to the new vent? Anything else I should know?
    Yes, you will just need to disconnect the wiring harness and reconnect that onto the new vent assembly. There is not much else you need to know, this is a pretty easy repair. Make sure to disconnect the power while working on the dishwasher.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have the same error code (Er ou). Model number on the Dishwasher is FGHD2433KW1. What part number for vent assembly do I need?

Quote Originally Posted by amotwins View Post
    I have the same error code (Er ou). Model number on the Dishwasher is FGHD2433KW1. What part number for vent assembly do I need?
    This is the vent assembly for your model:

Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have the same error message. My model # is PLD4375RFCO, serial #TH71242813. Could you please advise the correct part number I need . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jbynum View Post
    I have the same error message. My model # is PLD4375RFCO, serial #TH71242813. Could you please advise the correct part number I need . Thanks
    This is the vent fan for your model dishwasher:

Vent & Fan Assembly Kit - 5304467317
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I also have the same error (Er ou). Model# FGHD2433KF1 Serial#TH11283061 Could you please advise the correct part that I need. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HndaBill View Post
    I also have the same error (Er ou). Model# FGHD2433KF1 Serial#TH11283061 Could you please advise the correct part that I need. Thanks

Ryan

PartsDr.com

I have a model PLD4555RFC0. The dishwasher first posted the same OU error as others. After stopping the cycle and restarting it the error didn't come back and the cycle continued, however, the heating cycle ran at least an hour longer than it should have and melted some plastic dishware on the bottom rack and distorted the plastic housing of a grater blade on the top rack.
    Is this most likely still the vent causing this or could it be something else like the control board? Is it possible it got hot enough as to be concerned about damage to wiring in the washer?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetalonrch View Post
    I have a model PLD4555RFC0. The dishwasher first posted the same OU error as others. After stopping the cycle and restarting it the error didn't come back and the cycle continued, however, the heating cycle ran at least an hour longer than it should have and melted some plastic dishware on the bottom rack and distorted the plastic housing of a grater blade on the top rack.
    Is this most likely still the vent causing this or could it be something else like the control board? Is it possible it got hot enough as to be concerned about damage to wiring in the washer?
    Thanks.
    It sounds like the dishwasher has multiple issues. The vent problem should not affect the cycle time or the dishwasher getting hot like that. That type of problem most commonly can be from the water not circulating properly or the control board or temperature sensor failing.
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

I am getting the uo error code and see form the other forum questions that this refers to the vent and fan assembly. Can you clarify where this part is located? Is it at the top of the door, or at the top of the dishwasher cabinet?

Quote Originally Posted by M. Loup View Post
    I am getting the uo error code and see form the other forum questions that this refers to the vent and fan assembly. Can you clarify where this part is located? Is it at the top of the door, or at the top of the dishwasher cabinet?
    Good question. It is located in the top back right corner on the outside of the tub of the dishwasher. Please see the attached diagram, I drew an arrow pointing to the hole where the vent fan assembly goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ventdiagram.jpg  
    Ryan

PartsDr.com

Hi, I am still trying to figure out how to post on this site, so sorry if you receive this message multiple times.
    Model fghd2433kf1 Dishwasher gives the Er uo code for the vent fan. I was advised that the most likely problem was the control board, which I replaced. With the new control board, there was no difference in the function; it still gave the uo code. I turned off and restored the power twice. Same thing. I pulled the dishwasher out so that the fan is visible. When I reset it and started again the fan turned briefly then stoped. This continued for several times over about 20 seconds then stoped completely and the uo code showed again. I checked the electrical connection to the fan, unplugged it several times. Clearly the fan is getting power. What do you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by M. Loup View Post
    Hi, I am still trying to figure out how to post on this site, so sorry if you receive this message multiple times.
    Model fghd2433kf1 Dishwasher gives the Er uo code for the vent fan. I was advised that the most likely problem was the control board, which I replaced. With the new control board, there was no difference in the function; it still gave the uo code. I turned off and restored the power twice. Same thing. I pulled the dishwasher out so that the fan is visible. When I reset it and started again the fan turned briefly then stoped. This continued for several times over about 20 seconds then stoped completely and the uo code showed again. I checked the electrical connection to the fan, unplugged it several times. Clearly the fan is getting power. What do you suggest?
    Frigidaire says to first check the wiring and connections. If the wiring and connections are good, then you should first replace the vent assembly. If that doesn't solve your problem, then you should replace the main control board.

Ryan

PartsDr.com

Hi,
    I replaced with vent-fan assembly using the original control board, and the unit now works perfectly. It didn't need a new control board, and I can return that part. Thanks for your help.