Model Number: DV431
Brand: Samsung

I have a 9 year old Samsung DV431 that has been problem-free up until a week ago when it failed to heat. I hopped onto Youtube and bought a $30 parts kit to replace the heating element, thermal fuse (at the blower), thermistor, and high-temp cutoff. As I replaced each part, I tested the original and verified continuity and proper resistance. Still, I decided to replace the parts with the new ones and confirmed identical continuity and resistance with the new parts. Unfortunately, there's still no heat and by checking my electrical panel it confirms that less than 500W is being used during the dryer cycle (to turn the motor and blower).

I checked the NEMA 10-30R outlet to confirm voltage, checked the junction box at the dryer to confirm 240V, and checked the power relay (blue and black wire) at the control box. I got 120V on one and 0V on the other when the dryer was off, then got 120V from both when the dryer was on. I'm running out of ideas here and am thinking it's either the PCB or some faulty wiring. Before I buy more parts, I thought I should consult those with more knowledge than myself. I'm rather new to DIY and was surprised I got as far as I did without breaking anything.

Thanks in advance