Model Number: RF32FMQDBSR/AA
Brand: Brand

I have had the ice maker replaced about 5 times, the auger bit and case replaced, and lastly Samsung said they finally knew the fix and the center section of the refrigerator where the water filter goes was replaced. Same issue continued of freezing up. The warranty company I got a five year warranty from gave up and refunded much of my money but the ice maker was now my problem. I have been steaming it every few months and it then continued working until recently. Now it freezes up without dumping the ice. Before ice would dump and eventually get jammed up.

I was just going to order a new ice maker and went onto YouTube to see how to replace it. There I saw Parts Dr. YouTube video on the service Kit. I called Samsung for the number of the kit. They said they couldn’t provide it, but Samsung said they would pay for the parts and labor to fix it. It is hard to believe that they made a different ice maker just for my model. Does anyone know of a service kit that fixes my model number.

As Samsung is making one paid in full fix, what parts should I get replaced to be equivalent to the repair kits available for other models? The company repairing it has just ordered the basic center ice maker. I told them about the kit and now I understand from Parts Dr., there is no kit for my model. I told them I needed a new case as the replacement auger bit cracked my replacement case too. Do I need Y clips, silicone, motherboard? My only last free attempt, I would like it to be an actual attempt to fix, if a fix is possible.